People want to know if they’re going to get instant relief from Prolotherapy and I tell them, usually not. Everybody responds at a different time rate. Usually the treatment is either one injection each week for three weeks or possibly five weeks. During that period of time they may show some improvement. The real improvement comes, usually, six weeks after the last injection. So this is a two-three month process. Most people are willing to undergo this process because they get a long-term result. Recently I saw someone that I eight years ago for tennis elbow, and the treatment has lasted this entire time.
Freedom from joint pain without surgery!
Prolotherapy Video Library
- (Dan Rea) Playing Golf Again!
- Ted Johnson & Tom Brady
- Prolotherapy for Hand and MCL
- Dan Rea (Reopening – New Location)
- Teddy Johnson (Reopening – New Location)
- Dan Rea (Complimentary Consultations)
- Teddy Johnson (Prolotherapy vs. Cortisone)
- Dan Rea (Talking about Teddy Johnson)
- Dr. Franchi (Prolotherapy helped Dan Rae)
- Dan Rea (Joint Pain)
- Dr. Franchi (Pain Free)
- Dr. Franchi (Osteoarthritis)
- Dan Rea (Ankle)
- Dr. Franchi (Overview)
- Peter (Hip & Knee)
- Curtis (Hip)
- Elizabeth (Shoulder)
- Eric (Elbow)
- Peg (Hip)