Dr. Franchi talks about treatment of certain joints in which implants and joint replacements are not successful; specifically, ankles, wrists, elbows and the great toe of your foot. In these cases, the implants do not work very well; therefore, you are left with a choice of the fusion of the joint. The downside of this, is that you will have a stiff joint after. A fusion causes the transference of the stress, that was normally taken up by that joint, to the joints above and below the fusion. As a result, a patient will eventually develop arthritis in those joints. Additionally, a patient will have limited range of motion. Prolotherapy can successfully treat these conditions, successfully, and a patient can avoid this.
Freedom from joint pain without surgery!
Prolotherapy Video Library
- (Dan Rea) Playing Golf Again!
- Ted Johnson & Tom Brady
- Prolotherapy for Hand and MCL
- Dan Rea (Reopening – New Location)
- Teddy Johnson (Reopening – New Location)
- Dan Rea (Complimentary Consultations)
- Teddy Johnson (Prolotherapy vs. Cortisone)
- Dan Rea (Talking about Teddy Johnson)
- Dr. Franchi (Prolotherapy helped Dan Rae)
- Dan Rea (Joint Pain)
- Dr. Franchi (Pain Free)
- Dr. Franchi (Osteoarthritis)
- Dan Rea (Ankle)
- Dr. Franchi (Overview)
- Peter (Hip & Knee)
- Curtis (Hip)
- Elizabeth (Shoulder)
- Eric (Elbow)
- Peg (Hip)