If your x-ray shows that you do not have an impingement of the tendon or rotator cuff by a spur of the acromioclavicular joint, then prolotherapy is effective. I have been able to heal a number of pure rotator cuff tears and help people avoid surgery. However, if you do have a spur that’s impinging, or even a down-sloping acromion, that is digging into the rotator cuff, I would suggest that you have decompression surgery and a surgical repair of the rotator cuff, since prolotherapy will not help that condition.
Freedom from joint pain without surgery!
Prolotherapy Video Library
- (Dan Rea) Playing Golf Again!
- Ted Johnson & Tom Brady
- Prolotherapy for Hand and MCL
- Dan Rea (Reopening – New Location)
- Teddy Johnson (Reopening – New Location)
- Dan Rea (Complimentary Consultations)
- Teddy Johnson (Prolotherapy vs. Cortisone)
- Dan Rea (Talking about Teddy Johnson)
- Dr. Franchi (Prolotherapy helped Dan Rae)
- Dan Rea (Joint Pain)
- Dr. Franchi (Pain Free)
- Dr. Franchi (Osteoarthritis)
- Dan Rea (Ankle)
- Dr. Franchi (Overview)
- Peter (Hip & Knee)
- Curtis (Hip)
- Elizabeth (Shoulder)
- Eric (Elbow)
- Peg (Hip)