One of the most common problems that people come to me for is plantar fasciitis. Many people in middle age start to develop slight falling of their arches. This is due to deterioration of ligaments in the arch. The plantar fascia is the major ligament. The plantar fascia can develop micro tears, sometimes major tears. Plantar fasciitis can be very painful, especially in the morning when you get out of bed. My technique for treating this is a little more painful than the other problems people usually have. Therefore, when the patient comes in, I usually apply an ice pack to the heel before I give the injection. This lessens the pain of the injection and makes the procedure much easier.
Freedom from joint pain without surgery!
Prolotherapy Video Library
- (Dan Rea) Playing Golf Again!
- Ted Johnson & Tom Brady
- Prolotherapy for Hand and MCL
- Dan Rea (Reopening – New Location)
- Teddy Johnson (Reopening – New Location)
- Dan Rea (Complimentary Consultations)
- Teddy Johnson (Prolotherapy vs. Cortisone)
- Dan Rea (Talking about Teddy Johnson)
- Dr. Franchi (Prolotherapy helped Dan Rae)
- Dan Rea (Joint Pain)
- Dr. Franchi (Pain Free)
- Dr. Franchi (Osteoarthritis)
- Dan Rea (Ankle)
- Dr. Franchi (Overview)
- Peter (Hip & Knee)
- Curtis (Hip)
- Elizabeth (Shoulder)
- Eric (Elbow)
- Peg (Hip)