There is a special group of people who are also candidates for prolotherapy – people who have hyper flexible joints. Their joints are so loose that they become unstable. Sometimes they dislocate their shoulders. Sometimes they dislocate their knee caps. Sometimes they dislocated their fingers. And, they often have chronic ankle sprains. If you have a chronic instability of any joint, ankle, knee, elbow, fingers, wrists, shoulders, prolotherapy is extremely effective in helping to stabilize these joints, and, by doing so, will relieve your pain.
Freedom from joint pain without surgery!
Prolotherapy Video Library
- (Dan Rea) Playing Golf Again!
- Ted Johnson & Tom Brady
- Prolotherapy for Hand and MCL
- Dan Rea (Reopening – New Location)
- Teddy Johnson (Reopening – New Location)
- Dan Rea (Complimentary Consultations)
- Teddy Johnson (Prolotherapy vs. Cortisone)
- Dan Rea (Talking about Teddy Johnson)
- Dr. Franchi (Prolotherapy helped Dan Rae)
- Dan Rea (Joint Pain)
- Dr. Franchi (Pain Free)
- Dr. Franchi (Osteoarthritis)
- Dan Rea (Ankle)
- Dr. Franchi (Overview)
- Peter (Hip & Knee)
- Curtis (Hip)
- Elizabeth (Shoulder)
- Eric (Elbow)
- Peg (Hip)