Another common problem is groin strains. I am the team physician for Bentley College and they have a Division I hockey team. Therefore, there are a lot of groin strains that occur in hockey players. Sometimes they can be very debilitating. Also for the soccer players. Prolotherapy is very effective for groin strains. Usually it takes three injections. The injections have to be placed precisely at the insertion of the adductor muscles to the pubic bone area. With the patients we’ve seen, we’ve seen an 80% to 90% success rate. Usually the athlete can return to the sport within a couple of weeks.
Freedom from joint pain without surgery!
Prolotherapy Video Library
- (Dan Rea) Playing Golf Again!
- Ted Johnson & Tom Brady
- Prolotherapy for Hand and MCL
- Dan Rea (Reopening – New Location)
- Teddy Johnson (Reopening – New Location)
- Dan Rea (Complimentary Consultations)
- Teddy Johnson (Prolotherapy vs. Cortisone)
- Dan Rea (Talking about Teddy Johnson)
- Dr. Franchi (Prolotherapy helped Dan Rae)
- Dan Rea (Joint Pain)
- Dr. Franchi (Pain Free)
- Dr. Franchi (Osteoarthritis)
- Dan Rea (Ankle)
- Dr. Franchi (Overview)
- Peter (Hip & Knee)
- Curtis (Hip)
- Elizabeth (Shoulder)
- Eric (Elbow)
- Peg (Hip)