There are many people in their 30’s, 40’s and 50’s that are starting to develop early arthritis. These patients come in with mild pain. This is due to the fact that their cartilage is starting to deteriorate and has small defects and microfractures of the cartilage. Prolotherapy helps to produce fibroblasts that fill in these areas to smoothen out the cartilage – in the same way you would put asphalt in the road to make your ride smoother. This helps to relieve the pain of arthritis significantly. Even patients with severe arthritis can get relief as well.
Freedom from joint pain without surgery!
Prolotherapy Video Library
- (Dan Rea) Playing Golf Again!
- Ted Johnson & Tom Brady
- Prolotherapy for Hand and MCL
- Dan Rea (Reopening – New Location)
- Teddy Johnson (Reopening – New Location)
- Dan Rea (Complimentary Consultations)
- Teddy Johnson (Prolotherapy vs. Cortisone)
- Dan Rea (Talking about Teddy Johnson)
- Dr. Franchi (Prolotherapy helped Dan Rae)
- Dan Rea (Joint Pain)
- Dr. Franchi (Pain Free)
- Dr. Franchi (Osteoarthritis)
- Dan Rea (Ankle)
- Dr. Franchi (Overview)
- Peter (Hip & Knee)
- Curtis (Hip)
- Elizabeth (Shoulder)
- Eric (Elbow)
- Peg (Hip)