Ted Johnson came to Boston Prolotherapy because he had a painful lateral epicondylitis, more commonly known as tennis elbow. He received five treatments and is now back to lifting weights, as he did before. As you know Ted Johnson is in great shape and it was affecting his weight lifting. He is now pain free. Ted also had a back problem. He had sacroiliac instability and he was having difficulty lifting, doing dead lifts. Dr. Franchi treated him with five injections. Sacroiliac instability is caused by a torn ligament and once you get the injections, and the ligament heals, it stabilizes the joint. He is now pain free and back to doing his regular routine.
Freedom from joint pain without surgery!
Prolotherapy Video Library
- (Dan Rea) Playing Golf Again!
- Ted Johnson & Tom Brady
- Prolotherapy for Hand and MCL
- Dan Rea (Reopening – New Location)
- Teddy Johnson (Reopening – New Location)
- Dan Rea (Complimentary Consultations)
- Teddy Johnson (Prolotherapy vs. Cortisone)
- Dan Rea (Talking about Teddy Johnson)
- Dr. Franchi (Prolotherapy helped Dan Rae)
- Dan Rea (Joint Pain)
- Dr. Franchi (Pain Free)
- Dr. Franchi (Osteoarthritis)
- Dan Rea (Ankle)
- Dr. Franchi (Overview)
- Peter (Hip & Knee)
- Curtis (Hip)
- Elizabeth (Shoulder)
- Eric (Elbow)
- Peg (Hip)