There are some joints in the body that Dr. Franchi can’t treat. Certain joints, for instance, the small toes and parts of the fingers, cannot be treated because the joints are so small that it is impossible to get sufficient solution into these smaller joints. Dr. Franchi iterates that prolotherapy is only effective for torn ligaments, tendons and arthritis. It is not for torn muscles, fibromyalgia or nerve pain. There is also one specific joint in the hand that Dr. Franchi gets quite a few calls for that he can treat. That is the muscle at the base of the thumbs. These days when people are doing computer work, are developing arthritis. Cell phones are starting to cause this as well. Prolotherapy is very effective for this condition.
Freedom from joint pain without surgery!
Prolotherapy Video Library
- (Dan Rea) Playing Golf Again!
- Ted Johnson & Tom Brady
- Prolotherapy for Hand and MCL
- Dan Rea (Reopening – New Location)
- Teddy Johnson (Reopening – New Location)
- Dan Rea (Complimentary Consultations)
- Teddy Johnson (Prolotherapy vs. Cortisone)
- Dan Rea (Talking about Teddy Johnson)
- Dr. Franchi (Prolotherapy helped Dan Rae)
- Dan Rea (Joint Pain)
- Dr. Franchi (Pain Free)
- Dr. Franchi (Osteoarthritis)
- Dan Rea (Ankle)
- Dr. Franchi (Overview)
- Peter (Hip & Knee)
- Curtis (Hip)
- Elizabeth (Shoulder)
- Eric (Elbow)
- Peg (Hip)